“Carbon for a Cleaner Future”
The British Carbon Group is proud to announce that the 2022 World Conference on Carbon will be held at Imperial College in London, UK, July 3-8th 2022. Further details will be available very shortly on the official conference website http://www.carbon2022.org.
- Deadline for short abstract submission : 15th January 2022, midday (GMT)
- Acceptance : 15th February 2022
- Registration for the accepted : 15th March 2022, midday (GMT)
- Early bird registration : 15th April 2022, midday (GMT)
The conference will be a live event in the heart of central London’s bustling Kensington district, bringing the world carbon community back together again “in person” after a difficult few years. There will be multiple parallel sessions, comprising presentations on all aspects of carbon science. Each session will begin with a keynote lecture and there will be additional plenary sessions from international experts. There will be a number of poster sessions, together with stands for commercial exhibitors.
- Environmental Carbon
- Nanoscale Carbons
- Carbon in Energy
- Amorphous Carbons
- Carbon in Biology, Medicine & Health
- Carbon Fibres & Composites
- Physicochemical Carbon Properties
- Innovative Carbons for Sustainability
Accommodation for delegates will be available on campus, and there are many hotels in South Kensington that are close to Imperial College and within walking distance. There is also a wide variety of places close to the conference centre for delegates to explore for evening meals, and the conference site is a “diamond’s throw” away from many of London’s most iconic landmarks, museums and galleries.